CCB provides scholarship in higher education in the association with Government approved educational institutions every year. More than 100 leading colleges and coursers are available under CCB scholarship scheme. Associated Institutions have reserved 20% seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of all states. Most of the students are not aware of these facilities & financial support provided by CCB, Educational Institutions and Government of India and they miss the opportunity to get higher education. Students get benefit of 1 to 3 lakhs rupees as discount fee in different courses (depending upon the course and its duration). All participating colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Govt. of India and affiliated to State Government Technical University/Board and required Government Departments.
CCB has invited online Scholarship Applications-2019 from the students for various courses under Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for the reserved quota in Govt. approved colleges or Universities in India.
Counselling & Allotment Process of CCB Scholarship Scheme:
- Students must download and take print out of Application Receipt after submitting Application Form.
- Counselling will be started on or after 1st June 2019. Students have to download their Counselling Letter and colleges list on or after 1st June 2019.
- List of the associated colleges will be provided at the time of counseling. Students can select the college as per their choice course.
- CCB with the support of Govt. approved colleges & Trust provides Scholarship (Up-to 70%) to the students of any categories (SC/ST/OBC/Gen./Minority). Students will have to pay hostel fee and miscellaneous charges.
- Selected candidates can get admission in various colleges of India under scholarship scheme. So there will be great opportunity for the students to get admission in leading colleges under CCB Scholarship Scheme.
- Students get benefit of 1 to 3 lakhs rupees as discount fee in different courses (depending upon the course and its duration).
- Allotment Letter of CCB is mandatory to take advantage of this scholarship scheme in the college.
- Students can also apply for Govt. National Scholarship Scheme or State scholarship scheme if they are eligible as per the norms. By this way students will get the benefits of both the scholarships, one from the CCB & another from the Govt. Welfare Department (As per State Govt. Norms. CCB has no connection with state welfare department or NSS).
- CCB provides detail information of leading colleges and their programs, available seats, fee structure, facilities and placements under one roof at the time of counselling.
- After Counselling, students will be provided Allotment Letter under scholarship scheme.
- Students can directly report to the college with the Allotment Letter of CCB and get the benefit of scholarship in college’s fee.
Steps of Scholarship Process (online)
- Read the matters carefully.
- Apply Online and take printout of Application receipt.
- Take printout of Counselling Letter with college list on 'or' after 1st June, 2019.
- Select your choice college from the CCB colleges list within 5 days after printout of counselling letter/college list. (Colleges list will be provided only at the time of counselling)
- Take printout of Allotment Letterof your choice college from website on 'or' after 5th June, 2019 and talk to your college director (contact number is given in the Allotment Letter).
- Report to your allotted college and do admission process within 5 days of allotment.
- Inform your admission to CCB scholarship department by calling/whatsup/SMS on mobile number- 6202601616 You must save this number for any further assistance.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Counselling, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.