Admission Procedure for the Academic Year 2019
Please read and understand the instructions mentioned below before you proceed. It is mandatory to appear for the CCB counselling online or offline for admission under Scholarship Scheme in CCB participating colleges/institutes.
The candidates who apply for CCB Scholarship Scheme – 2019, will be provided a Counselling Letter online by Counselling Department. The selected candidates would be invited for the counselling round.
A list of participating colleges/universities will be provided to the candidates at the time of counselling to choose any one college from their own choice. They can choose the college, course and branch from the list and get the Allotment Letter for same day.
Allotment Letter would be provided to the candidates after the completion of counselling round. It is compulsory to take the Allotment Letter to take get the benefit of this scholarship scheme. The selected candidates have to report to the college in person on the given date and time with the Allotment Letter of CCB and required original documents. You must call or contact to the college director within 24 hours after your seat is allotted by CCB (Number will be given in the allotment letter). You must inform about selected course, branch, your educational qualifications, percentage and your reporting date.
- After getting Allotment Letter by CCB, you may call to the college representatives as given in allotment letter and solve your queries.
- If you want to change the college after allotment, you may change by taking another Allotment Letter from CCB.
- After allotment, you will have to pay/deposit Rs. 3500/- in your college Account or CCB account for your confirmed admission and this amount will be adjusted in your college or hostel fee.
- You have to visit your allotted college physically with or without your parents and do all admission process at the college.
- Students will be provided detail information of this CCB scholarship scheme and state scholarship scheme at the time of admission.
- Many students have been benefitted by this scheme. Numbers of students from your state are already studying in our associated colleges all over India.
- Original or actual fee of the Colleges is very high but CCB offers very less fee for the applicants which will be mentioned on your Allotment Letter.
- Fee structure is upto 70% less than the original fee of the whole course depending upon the course and its duration. Students will get the benefit upto 70 % scholarship (rupees 1 lakh to 3 lakhs, depending upon the course and its duration). Hostel fee (discounted) has to be paid by the students.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls (fooding and lodging) are also available there in the college campus for your convenience. Hostel fee is also discounted (Rs. 3000 to 4000 only) for CCB students. Hostel is not compulsory for CCB students. You may live outside on your choice. Some colleges may have mandatory hostel.
- After taking admission in your allotted college, you must inform to CCB by calling, whatsup or SMS on 6202601616 for the scholarship record and future assistance.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.