- You are welcome in counselling process of CCB under scholarship scheme for reserved seats/quota. Counselling is absolutely FREE.
- CCB will upload your Counselling Letter on website. You can download counseling letter from the website (Click the link “Download Counseling Letter”). Date of counselling and address will be mentioned on the same letter. You have to come for the counselling on your particular date.
- During counseling, you will be given proper knowledge of CCB participating colleges, their Government approvals, courses, faculties, locations, hostel, facilities and placements.
- All colleges provided by CCB are approved by of India, AICTE, UGC, MHRD- Govt. of India/Indian Council of Pharmacy, State Government and state Govt. University and other required Government Departments.There are 20% seats are reserved for ST/SC/OBC/ Minority/ General Candidates of every states who are financially backward class.
- Students will get the benefit upto 70 % scholarship (rupees 1 lakh to 3 lakhs, depending upon the course and its duration) in whole course fee of the college under CCB scholarship scheme.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls (fooding and lodging) are also available there in the college campus for your convenience. Hostel fee is also discounted (Rs. 3000 to 4000 only) for CCB students. Hostel is not compulsory for CCB students. You may live outside on your choice. Some colleges may have compulsory rule for hostel.
- Students, who are interested to take admission in their choice course and college, can fill up the allotment form and get allotment letter at the same day from CCB office or you can take time of one/two days to finalize the college of your choice. By this way one seat will be reserved under this scholarship scheme.
- CCB provides counselling and admission assistance under scholarship program in reserved quota of the colleges.
- Many students have been benefitted by this scheme. Numbers of students are already studying under scholarship scheme in our associated colleges all over India.
- You can select any of the colleges from the list and its branch on your choice and get one seat reserved for you on the same date.
- Either you can select the college or we can assist you to choose one college at the time of counselling from the list which will be better for you according to your need.
- College Registration and College Allotment Fee: - Rs. 500/- only,which has to be paid at CCB office for the allotment at the time of counselling. This amount will be adjusted in the admission fee of the college. (CCB does not charge any fee from the candidates for Allotment letter).
- Students can take their Allotment Letter from CCB and directly report to the college individually or with their parents. They can deposit their hostel fee and all at the college counter by cash, DD or cheque.
- Once your seat is allotted by CCB, you will get the benefit upto 70% scholarship in college fee every year. You do not need to apply for this scholarship every year.
Counselling Date: -
- You must take printout of Counselling letter from the website after successfully submission of Scholarship Form. Date of counselling and address will be mentioned on the same letter. You have to come for the counselling on your particular date.
- Counselling date will be announced after 10th or 12th Exam or result. Expected date will be from 21st May 2019.
- Date of counselling will be informed by counselling letter, SMS and calls. If you do not receive your letter, please call on our contact numbers.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Counselling, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.