Scholarship & Scheme
Welfare Department of CCB takes care of admission under scholarship scheme in its member colleges and it also reduces physical, mental and financial burden on students and their parents due to high fee structure of the colleges and multiplicity of entrance exams. All participating colleges of CCB are approved by AICTE/UGC/MHRD-Govt. of India and affiliated to State Technical/Professional University and other required government departments.
Some important points:-
- Scholarship amount will be given and adjusted in CCB associated colleges fee on admission under this scheme. Students will get the benefit of 1 to 3 lakhs rupees in college fees depending upon the course and its duration.
- This scholarship scheme is provided by CCB and College Trust. Allotment Letter of CCB is mandatory to take the advantage of this scholarship scheme.
- List of colleges and its Allotment Letter will be provided at the time of counselling.
- Students can also get the benefit of Scholarship provided by State Government Welfare Department as per the norms of their State concerned department. For detail, students may contact Welfare Department of domicile state and apply as per the norms. Students will also be guided how to take advantage of such scholarship scheme of Government at the time of admission. CCB is no way connected with any government scholarship scheme or department but working for the welfare of the society and spreading awareness.
- Hostel fee (fooding and lodging) and some other miscellaneous charges will be paid by the candidates. Students may get the scholarship for hostel fee from their State Government Welfare Department. ( Conditions* Apply)
- CCB has selected more than 100+ leading colleges on the basis of infra-structure, approval, campus, safety & security, industrial exposure & placement facility.
- Students can choose any of the college and its course and its branch on their own choice from the list of CCB. List will be provided at the time of counselling only. Please read counselling process for the details.
- At the time of counselling, representatives of CCB and institutions will be available to provide the students detail information of the colleges, fees and scholarships and admission process.
- Students, who are interested to take admission in their choice course and college, can fill up the Allotment Form and get Allotment Letter after counselling process.By this way one seat will be reserved under this scholarship scheme. After allotment, students must report to the college physically on the given date and time with the Allotment Letter of CCB and required original documents for final admission procedure at the college.
- For detail, go through the contents available on your state page.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Counselling, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.